Everybody's favorite game show (with a couple of exceptions) is back with special guest host, Jammmin' Jessie!...this week you could score tickets to:
- Odesza at The Electric Factory on Monday, November 20th
- Circa Survive/Thrice at The Electric Factory on Wednesday, November 22nd
- Beach Slang at The TLA on December 2nd
- LCD Soundsystem at The Fillmore on December 5th
- Wolf Alice at The Trocadero on December 9th
- Matisyahu at The TLA on December 16th
- The Wombats at Union Transfer on January 9th
- Say Anything at The Trocadero on January 16th
..You can win during Alternative Mornings with Johnny on Radio 104.5, via our new game is 'That's A Lie', also known as....'Alternative Facts!'.... but this is the truth...
Here's how it works...
Weekday mornings around 7:10, I will share 3 random facts about Radio 104.5 artists/music, with 2 of the tracks being true and 1 being false. We will ask you to Text us (91045 - standard text rates apply) or Tweet @Radio1045 which of the statements is false, and we will select random correct answers to win that day's prize. Plus, don't forget we will follow it up with one-hundred-four minutes commercial free, starting around 7:35am
Here's how it works:
If you listened on Nathan Followill's birthday, we honored the Kings Of Leon drummer with the following statements...
- OPTION A: Nathan Followill suffers from coulrophobia, meaning he is afraid of clowns
- OPTION B: Nathan Followill and Harry Styles have matching tattoos
- OPTION C: Nathan Followill guest starred on a 2011 episode of ‘It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia’ as a bartender
Did you know which statement was False? I will tell you below
- OPTION A: Nathan Followill suffers from coulrophobia, meaning he is afraid of clowns…..THAT'S A LIE…though Johnny Depp allegedly suffers from that ailment