Here's some pretty cool THanksgiving history/trivia for ya if you're into that sorta thing (I AM. I LOVE THIS SHIZ!!!)
1. The first Thanksgiving was actually a three-day celebration.
2. It's unclear if colonists and Native Americans ate turkey at their feast.
3. Today, a special part of Plymouth, Massachusetts, looks just as it did in the 17th century.
4. The woman behind "Mary Had a Little Lamb" is also responsible for Thanksgiving's recognition as a national holiday.
5. The first Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade didn't feature any balloons.