Gradual road closures along the Ben Franklin Parkway and in certain sections of Fairmount started yesterday to accommodate the venue construction for Made In America Festival this weekend. According to NBC 10- All roadways will re-open prior to morning rush hour on Sept. 5 with traffic patterns returning to normal.
The entire width of the Benjamin Franklin Parkway, beginning at 20th Street extending through Eakins Oval (25th Street) and behind the Philadelphia Museum of Art. - The rear of the Philadelphia Museum of Art will be accessible to Museum guests via Fairmount Avenue, to Pennsylvania Avenue, to 25th Street.
- 21st Street, between Winter & Spring Garden Streets
- 22nd Street, between Race Street & Fairmount Avenue
- 23rd Street, between the Benjamin Franklin Parkway & Fairmount Avenue
- 24th Street, between Fairmount & Pennsylvania Avenues
- Spring Garden Street, between 20th Street & Benjamin Franklin Parkway, including the Spring
- Garden Street Tunnel.
- Spring Garden St Bridge* (The City will make every effort to keep this bridge open during Philadelphia Art Museum operating hours on September 2nd and 3rd 10am – 5pm, but it may be forced to close during periods of heavy pedestrian traffic)
- Kelly Drive, between 23rd Street & Fairmount Avenue
- Martin Luther King Drive, between the Falls Bridge & Benjamin Franklin Parkway
- Pennsylvania Avenue, between Hamilton & 25th Street
- 2000 block of Pennsylvania Avenue, between the Whole Foods store & 21st Street (the
- eastern half of the block, from the Whole Foods Market to 20th Street, will remain open to allow access to the store)
- Park Towne Place, between 22nd & 24th Streets
- I-676 westbound off-ramp at 22nd Street (I-676 eastbound off-ramp at 23rd Street will be open)
- Pennsylvania Avenue, between 22nd Street & Fairmount Avenue (south side of street)
- Winter Street, between 20th & 22nd Streets (both sides of street)
- 20th Street, between Vine & Callowhill Streets (east side of street)
- 21st Street, between Benjamin Franklin Parkway & Race Street (both sides of street)
- 22nd Street, between Winter & Spring Garden Streets (both sides of street)
- Park Towne Place, between 22nd & 24th Streets (both sides of street)