As if it wasn't cool enough that Philly has a super cool board game cafe, the spot is about to get even cooler...or "stranger."
Are you caught up on Stranger Things season 3 (which hit Netflix last week) yet? Looking for a great spot to discuss all the craziness that went down? Well, look no further than Thirsty Dice! The board game cafe, located in Fairmount (1642 Fairmount Ave., Philadelphia, PA 19130), just unveiled a whole Stranger Things-inspired menu and it sounds pretty fantastic!
Through July you can order these items:
• Bob’s Chicken and Waffle Sandwich ($7) – Chicken with a spicy maple aioli wrapped in an Eggo waffle
• Monster Dog Tots ($8) – Tater-tots topped with house-made queso sauce
• Dessert Nachos ($10) – Eggo waffles with salted caramel sauce, chocolate sauce, whipped cream and M&M's
• Upside Down Cocktail ($11) – Dark rum, pineapple, coriander, charcoal
• Waffle Milkshake ($7) – Bassets vanilla ice cream, maple syrup, Eggo waffle
As always, while enjoying the delicious menu, you have 800 different board games to choose from to play! How cool!
Check out a video on the cafe, in case you're not yet familiar: