While we still don't know exactly how much snow to expect for tomorrow, Philadelphia has already announced that all the schools will be closed!!
Now that we have that out of the way, what do you plan on doing on your snow day?
Well, the city's restaurants and bars have a bunch of specials ready for a Philly snow day! Check out all the specials you can partake in on your snowy Wednesday, thanks to the people over at PhillyVoice:
- Philadelphia Brewing Company- Get a pint and shot for $7. Choose from any beer on draft, and any liquor in the well.
- Ocean Prime- Enjoy extended happy hour from 4:30 p.m. to close. Happy hour includes $10 small plates, $1 East Coast oysters, $3 shrimp cocktail (per piece), $10 wines by the glass and $10 handcrafted cocktails.
- Red Owl Tavern- Stop by for a beer and burger. For $15, guests get the Red Owl Tavern Burger (includes smoked mozzarella, tomato jam and baby arugula) with a draft beer of their choosing.
- Square 1682- The signature 1682 Burger (topped with onion jam, smoked gouda and Applewood bacon) with a beer of choice is $16.82 on snow days.
- Joe's Steaks & Soda Shop- Get a milkshake for $5 at both cheesesteak shop locations.
- CO-OP- Spiked hot chocolate is $10 to keep guests warm and cozy during any blizzard or squall.
- Urban Farmer- Enjoy $5 Irish coffee.
- Assembly Rooftop Lounge- At the all-weather rooftop lounge atop The Logan Hotel, get a $5 Hot Toddy.
There you have it! If you're going to deal with the bad weather at least you can deal with it in the best way possible, right?