The Philadelphia area is known for so many amazing different places to see shows, and one of them just took a very impressive spot on a new list!
Yup, our own BB&T Pavilion in Camden (the home of Radio1045 Birthday Celebrations) was just named the number two BEST outdoor amphitheater in the world! This is on a list made by Pollstar Magazine, the leading trading publication in the concert industry.
Pretty crazy considering that Red Rocks in Colorado is also on the list, and places lower than our local spot! They come only second to a venue in Indiana..which I kinda want to visit now!
The venue first opened in 1995 and has various names throughout the years including the E-Center, The Tweeter Center, and The Susquehanna Bank Center.
Check out the magazine's top 5 on the list:
1. Ruoff Home Mortgage Music Center, Noblesville, Indiana
2. BB&T Pavilion in Camden, New Jersey
3. Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, The Woodlands, Texas
4. Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison, Colorado
5. Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, California