Last night, the Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles received their rings in a private ceremony at the 2300 Arena (aka ECW Arena) in South Philly.
Here's a quick overview of the ring!
- 10-karat white gold with a total of 219 diamonds and 17 green sapphires.
- Eagles logo with pave set diamonds, signifying Super Bowl 52
- The Lombardi Trophy on the ring contains 16 diamonds for regular-season and postseason wins
- 13 diamonds at the base of the trophy for the regular-season wins and 3 diamonds at the top for postseason victories
- The bezel of the ring has a waterfall of 127 diamonds, representing the sum of the jersey numbers of the three players who touched the ball in the "Philly Special"
- 4 green sapphires for the team's 4 NFL Championships
- A silhouette of Lincoln Financial Field
- 'Fly, Eagles Fly"
- Each player's signature is inscribed on the ring
- The messages, 'We all we got, we all we need' & 'family'
- And, there's a dog mask inscribed inside