Submit Your Video Now!
The Radio 104.5 10th Birthday Celebration – Night 2 is coming to BB&T Pavilion on Sunday June 11th - a great day for a wedding right? How about yours?
Not only will The Killers, Foster The People, Bleachers, Kaleo, Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness and Marian Hill be on stage. Reverend Mike Jones will officiate a wedding on stage and Andrew McMahon will serenade you for your first dance! All courtesy of Bernie Robbins Jewelers.
The lucky couple will be showered with a plethora of gifts AND a honeymoon at the 5-star all-inclusive Sandals Royal Bahamian in Nassau.
Interested? Make a YouTube video explaining why you and your better half want to get married at The Radio 104.5 10th Birthday Show and send it in.
Keep the following guidelines in mind:
*the couple must be 21+ and live within a 50 mile radius of Philadelphia
*YouTube video should be no more than 2 minutes
All submissions must be submitted by Sunday, April 9th at midnight (11:59:59pm). The Radio 104.5 panel of judges will review all videos and narrow it down to the final contenders, which will be posted on Radio1045.com starting April 13th for you to decide!
- Marriage officiation performed by Radio 104.5’s Mike Jones
- A private reception area for up to 40 people to the Radio 104.5 10th Birthday Celebration (June 11th only – each guest will receive one ticket for the show)
Reception to include:
• Food, beverage and cake
• Decorations including: flowers and table decor
- First dance, with a live performance of the first song by Andrew McMahon during the private reception
- Wedding Bands provided by Bernie Robbins Jewelers (in the form of a $500.00 gift card)
- One 1) Trip for two for 4 days/3 nights to the Sandals Royal Bahamian Resort in Nassau, Bahamas
Honeymoon provided by: Sun and Fun
Catering provided by: The Estate at Monroe
The Estate at Monroe, located in Williamstown, NJ, is quickly becoming the premier venue in the area! A beautiful setting along with our new elegant ballrooms, with first class amenities, will make your wedding reception or event one to remember. For more information please contact us at 856.740.3352 or on the web at TheEstateAtMonroe.com